We Design and Build the Following Types:
- Inspection gages
- Attribute gages
- SPC gages
- Welding fixtures
- Assembly fixtures
- Checking fixtures
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) inspection fixtures
Design and construction of your inspection gage. Welding fixture or assembly fixture will be based on:
- Defining critical features that need to be checked
- Applying geometric tolerances and datum schemes
- Simulating how the part is being used and held in assembly
- Providing instructions & procedures for using the gage or fixture
- Labeling of components
- Certifying critical features of the gage with our ISO 17025 / A2LA certified third party lab
Our design department uses Solidworks and Pro E software
The facility conveniently located in Walker, MI. has 27,302 sq. ft. with 26,362 sq.ft. for manufacturing.
It is equipped with a NEW Hurco VMX64, Haas VF-3 VMC, Sharnoa VMC, 3 Bridgeport mills with DRO, 4 surface grinders, 3 drill presses, 1 Carlton Radial Drill, Leblond and South Bend lathes,1-4x5, 1-4x6, 2-4x8 Granite surface plates, and various other manual tool room equipment.
Die Tech Services checking fixtures are constructed using cast aluminum bases supplied by the #1 supplier of quality bases Wolverine Bronze Company located in Roseville, MI.
Our third party certification suppliers are A2LA accredited labs.
We’re ready to create your custom inspection gage / checking fixture.
To obtain a very competitive quote for all of your fixturing needs contact email@example.com, or call 616-363-6604 without delay.